It’s a beautiful venue, nestled in the countryside in Hampshire. From the moment you drive into the grounds, you’re transported. What you may not know at that point is that all of what you see can be exclusively yours for the duration of your venue hire!
And that’s Point 1. Why is it that so exciting? As an Asian wedding client, this is amazing because it gives you options for turning rooms around between your events. AND you can accommodate your close family and friends easily with the bedrooms that are available. AND the thing we really love is that for multi-day Asian weddings, you can host all of your overnight guests for breakfast. It seems trivial, however it’s something you’d rarely come by at a hotel venue – by comparison.
- Point 2: there are multiple spaces! This lends itself well to styling each element of your wedding differently. You’ve essentially got 3 venues in one if you include the outdoor space. Froyle Park has a unique combination Manor House, grounds and modernity for you to play with.
- Point 3: We’re going to have to talk about it. Every DJ’s nemesis…that sound limiter! If you LOVE your music loud, your bass heavy or amplified live music (a.k.a a band) – then you’ll have to forego it to host your wedding at Froyle. And I say that with love.
Rest assured though, if you can live with your tunes at a “good” volume then you can still have an awesome party! Live music is still possible too – add it (un-amplified) to your drinks reception or perhaps your Asian wedding ceremony. I hear you though. Pumping music over serious speakers is the hallmark of many Asian weddings. I’m just saying, there is an alternative you have to be okay with to party hard at Froyle Park.
- Point 4: I’d be cheating you if I didn’t mention the Froyle Park staff. We have had an incredible experience of them – very helpful, kind and polite. From troubleshooting in-house AV challenges quickly, to helping with printing, to guiding guests to their bedrooms – we found Nikki and the team to be part of “the” team. As a planner or supplier, that’s so important to your event running smoothly!
In summary, there are several compelling reasons to seriously consider Froyle Park for your wedding. That pesky sound limiter is a challenge and it’s also necessary (due to the neighbours). However, if you can see past it, this is most definitely a venue that you’ll want to check out.
Scroll Down: for an example of how we’ve maximised the spaces at Froyle Park for a multi-cultural wedding. It started with a Church ceremony and was followed by a day and a half of events hosted at Froyle Park.
- A Cocktail Party, inspired by the Coburg Bar at the Connaught Hotel. Set to a backdrop of soulful swing music performed live by a trio (think Bublé, Sinatra and the like). Starters, Mains and Desserts all on tray service.
Rooms Used: Great Hall, Morning Room (the one with the piano), Reception Hall
- Breakfast for overnight guests, a full English and welcomed scene after the night before. Set to a backdrop of soft instrumental music.
Rooms Used: Great Hall (including inbuilt sound system)
- Hindu Ceremony. With welcome drinks and refreshments in the Great Hall before moving through to the Grand Ballroom for the ceremony.
- Drinks Reception hosted in the Great Hall followed by dinner and dancing in the Grand Ballroom.
The logistical brain behind making each event run without flaws.
When we’re not planning or co-ordinating events, you’ll find me playing with our dog (Jake… He’s super cute!), dreaming up ideas of what to do on future events or catching up on Netflix.